Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Dear Valued Patient,
Rutledge Dental Associates has always made patient and staff safety of the utmost importance. Now, more than ever, we want you to feel safe and welcomed in the dental office. The following updates have been made to the office regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, in conjunction with closely monitoring ADA, CDC, and Delaware State Dental Society recommendations:
- All staff are screened daily for COVID-19 symptoms with temperature checks.
- Additional personal protective equipment is worn by all team members.
- All patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms when scheduling and arriving for appointments. Temperature checks are performed at the appointment.
- Masks must be worn on all patients unless seated in the dental chair.
- Air purifying HEPA filters are located in each operatory.
- Extra oral suction units (vacuums) are used to lower the contaminants of debris from all procedures.
- The iWave Air Purifying Device has been installed in the duct system which creates a healthy breathing environment. Independent lab testing has proven that iWave technology significantly reduces a wide variety of pathogens in the air. Test results demonstrate this system can inactivate COVID-19 within 10 minutes at 84.2%, and within 30 minutes at 99.4%.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.
We look forward to seeing you soon at your dental visit.
Dr. Jeffrey Rutledge, Dr. Jane Choung Rutledge, and the team at Rutledge Dental Associates